Ruth Institute Books is the imprint of the Ruth Institute, an organization devoted to preserving and strengthening marriages and families.
Ruth's Core Values are:
- Marriage as the proper context for sex and childrearing
- Respect for the contributions of men to the family
- Marriage as a lifelong commitment between one man and one woman
- Lifelong spousal cooperation as solution to women's aspirations for career and family
- Cooperation, not competition between men and women.
To learn more about the Ruth Institute, visit http://ruthinstitute.org/.
In Love and Economics: It Takes a Family to Raise a Village economist Jennifer Roback Morse explains how the economy, which appears to a series of impersonal exchanges, is actually based upon love. Morse also shows how the political order—Hillary Clinton’s “village”—depends upon the prior existence of loving families.[ Read more ]
262 pages | ISBN 9780981605920 9780981605937
Paper Paper Retail Price:
E-Book Retail Price:
Fear is at the heart of the sexual revolution–fear of other people, fear of relationships, fear of permanence–and its most fitting monument is the “hook-up.” In this provocative book, Jennifer Roback Morse exposes the sexual revolution’s fraudulent promise of freedom and points the way to the most thrilling human adventure of all: life-long love.[ Read more ]